SPSS is a program to statistically analyse the data. When you open it, you will see an overwhelming list of options and possibilities. In this course you will learn how to find your way in SPSS.
This SPSS course is based on self-study. That has a number of advantages:
- You don't have to go anywhere, so no travel time.
- You are not bound to certain times.
- You are not tied to a class.
- You can take the lessons at your own pace.
- You can repeat the lessons as often as you want.
The lessons are modular and can be followed without prior knowledge of the other lessons. So you can decide the order yourself or decide to skip lessons.
The structure of the lesson is always the same. We will first explain to you why you are using a certain statistical test and then about the commands and settings that you have to specify in SPSS to perform that test. Then we discuss the output.
This makes working with SPSS very easy.
Foeke van der Zee
Specialized in research and analyzing data with SPSS